Friday, October 22, 2004

Good morning fat man!

Mmmm.

This is the best time of year to be sleeping with a fat man. If I happen to wake up at 2 AM freezing cold, I can just snuggle right into him. He’s like a furnace!

Or at 6 in the morning, if I happen to be awake with little hope of going back to sleep, I’ve got an ocean of fat that I can play with. I gave him a tummy rub that lasted 15 minutes before he woke up (smiling and rock hard, mind you). There’s a certain innocence in the smile of a sleeping fat man who’s getting a belly massage.

Then there’s the smile you get when said fat man rolls on top of you to fuck your brains out. There’s something extra special with all that soft flesh piling on to pin you to the bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?