Thursday, November 04, 2004

Prelude to a Change

Been a while since I updated.

I’ve been busy!

Crazy at work, making sure things are in place for the holiday season. Buying art for someone is VERY risky, on the other hand, it’s good for business, so go out, buy as many paintings for your friends and family as possible.

I had a job interview at a gallery in Ottawa. It’s for an administrative role, not an exhibitive role, but it still gives me opportunities. They have trouble finding people who are comfortable/proficient in an office setting AND understand artists. Hopefully they think I’m both. I’ll be finding out next week.

I hate waiting.

I understand how important anticipation is, but that doesn’t make me patient.

Ian hates the idea of me moving to Ottawa. We’ve been fighting over it. I’d say I don’t know what to do, but I do. I want this job. I don’t want Ian to come between me and my career. I don’t want my career to come between me and Ian. But the number of pluses for us moving to Ottawa outweigh the pluses to staying in London!

We’ll get it sorted out quickly, it’s really killed his appetite. He lost 3 pounds this week! I can’t have him wasting away on me. At least he’s big enough that it’s not noticeable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?