Monday, January 24, 2005

Update from the Tundra

I knew Ottawa got a lot of snow, but until you actually experience it, it’s hard to understand how much ‘a lot of snow’ really is. This sucks. It seems like we’re always shovelling. Luckily, Shelley and Jamie are built for it. Maybe Ottawa’s not the right place for me and Ian!

Ian’s coming up this weekend for his birthday. I’m really looking forward to that. It’s been far too long since I saw him last. He says he’s been gaining weight, and is now fatter than ever. I’ve GOT to see, and feel, that!

Work’s going okay. I’ve gotten into the swing of things, and it is starting to feel comfortable now. I know everyone, I know what’s expected of me, so now I’m just learning what I can expect from other people. I know why they wanted me though: too many of these people find office work distasteful, so they find it tough getting to know the tricks that make it go easier.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?