Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ian’s Big Birthday

It was so good to have Ian again, even for a weekend, even if I had to share him with his friends who were hell bent on getting him drunk. I managed to keep him on his feet, because… well… I don’t know what I’d do if he passed out! He’s 533 pounds.

It’s only a few pounds bigger than he’s ever been, but it still makes him look incredible. In the month since I saw him last, he’s just gained another measure of gravity, I feel more drawn to him than ever before. I could’ve spent forever playing with his massive belly, or his gelatinous butt, or even the flab that hangs from his arms. But there was so much to do, and so little time.

I had his favourite fettuccini al fredo ready to go. I actually made too little, I’m really slipping I guess. Of course, we had ice cream to make up for that. We went out for breakfast Sunday morning, well, to a brunch buffet. Just the two of us, and we must’ve finished off a dozen plates. Would’ve been more, but I was pretty worn out from Saturday night…

I just didn’t believe how big he was! Especially next to Jamie, lol.

I know that I didn’t push his appetite, and I know that his appetite has grown a lot since I last got to feed him. I wish I had more time, but we need to be conservative with his days off so he can come up when he needs to.

I’m absolutely dying to see how much he can eat now. It’s got to be incredible.

There’s no way he’s going to stop gaining weight at 550 pounds, I’ll bet 600 could be possible by the end of the year they way he’s going. He’ll be marvellous at that size.

Never enough time.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?