Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm Comin' Home

Actaully, bridging the gap between 'the unwashed' and 'mis-understood' has been my strongpoint for a few years now. I think a great part of that is I'm loathe to have my own art 'mis-understood' (which is the main reason why it remains MY art!) Of course, one accepts that it's not really possible to understand anyone, just sort of get the idea for a little bit.

Anyways.

On to other news. Ian's got a huge promotion, he's staying in London. I'll be returning. I don't know what I'll be doing, or when. I have a few projects that I would feel awful about dropping here. But, once that's wrapped up, I'll be back in London. I have no idea what I'll be doing. Although staying home and getting fat has a certain appeal to it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?