Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm going Home!

I'm going home to London this weekend.

I've got my projects wrapped up here, and... my boss actually found me a job in London! I'll be working for a different department, and technically I'm not allowed to transfer, but, since my husband got a new job in London, and because they need someone right away, they're kinda bending the rules.

It's only a part time job for now: I'll be taking over for a pregnant woman when she's on maternity leave, but she's working only part time on Doctor's Orders. I'll work with her to get things sorted out, then take over fully when she pops.

This isn't my first time taking over for a prego. It's a lot of pressure, people expect you to do what she did before, and then, you never know if you'll still have a job when she comes back!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?