Friday, May 20, 2005

Dinner for... Five

Dinner for three turned out to be dinner for five. My guys have two roommates, also accounting co-op students. In typical small world fashion, these other two guys work with Amy.

They did enjoy the meal I made them (like there was any doubt). One of them even went so far as to mention that I’m ready to be a mom ‘cause I can cook like one. I’m not entirely sure how to take that, but it’s more bad than good.

This weekend we’re heading back to Toronto to see Star Wars in the comfy seats. Sure, we’ll also see friends and family. But Ian and Amy are really hot on seeing Star Wars, but didn’t want to sit in the seats here in London. It’s been crushing Ian that he hasn’t seen it yet, but that’s the price we pay.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?