Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Fun with Hormones

Sure, I had the morning sickness. Of course, it’s not REALLY morning sickness. It’s some-random-time-in-the-day-when-it’s-most-likely-to-embarrass-you sickness. But I was generally over that. Turns out, if I get too worked up about something (i.e., debating someone), that’ll set me off too.

It wasn’t even a real debate, it was an email debate. And it wasn’t even a topic that I would normally disagree with. But, suddenly my opinion on it is VERY strong, and to even consider the other side’s point of view, well, it literally makes me throw up.

Who knew?

So, from now on, if I steer away from a topic, to pursue it may well be very unpleasant for all involved. I’m not backing away!

In other hormone related news, Ian informs me that I’m being a little more obsessive than normal. I told him that I’m not normal, and I’ll be as obsessive as I want. I’m pretty sure that’s not what he was looking for. I’m pretty sure I don’t care.

Besides, he wanted to try something new: temporary immobility. The idea is for Ian to eat so much food that he can’t get up. This sounded easier than it actually was. Ian pointed out that I’ve worked hard to ensure this doesn’t happen, so I had to take a slightly different approach. We finally did find something that works, and, damn if it’s not exciting!

He just lays there on the bed, moaning. He tries to move, and nothing really happens. It’s… incredible. Just that massive being, lying, breathing and digesting. He doesn’t talk, he doesn’t move. He just is.

It’s not even as much food as I’d have thought. It’s about the pacing, which means getting the right kinds of foods in. Desserts are good, they go down smoothly and quickly. I’ll be experimenting with this over the next little while. I’m sure it’ll be good for Ian’s weight gain!

The only problem is I can’t touch him like that.

Which is a problem, because it’s just about the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I had to leave the room to spare the poor guy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?