Friday, August 05, 2005

Just Enough of a Post to Prove I still Exist

Can't seem to be bothered with this blog these days. I'll regret it, I know it.

Whoever said "ignorance is bliss" was probably pregnant. My mind has become marshmellow. I can't remember anything, I can't hold a train of thought, everything is passing in a blur!

As bad as that sounds, it's working out pretty well; whenever I do something stupid, I've forgotten. Someone asks me about it, and I pull a blank. Instead of feeling like an idiot, I just shrug it off as "preggo brain". I get away with it because, well, it's true. The people I work with know that I'm having some trouble. They're helping me keep track of things, and I'm pretty good at writing everything out, so I've really got to try to muck up now.

Ian sometimes forgets that I forget though. He'll ask me about something from like last week, and I've got totally no idea what he's talking about. Even if I wake up miserable in the morning, I forget about that, unless Ian reminds me, in which case I don't care, because I'm not miserable any more. Or if I am, it's for something else.

The new car is very nice, it's easy to get in and out of, it rides nicely, and it's comfortable. Ian's taking some time getting used to it, so sometimes he's a little more aggressive than it can take, but we haven't had an accident, and he is getting better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?