Monday, September 12, 2005

Nursery DONE

Okay, I THINK we've got the nursery all together now! Jeri came down to help make sure the details that only a mother would notice are completed. She suggested how to organise everything for efficient changes and late night feedings. We'll see if she's right or not.

She's definately a little upset with herself for not being more involved, since I was there when Amanda came along. But, she lives in another city, so I haven't expected anything from her. I certainly loved having her here in London, and would LOVE for her to stay here, but that's just not going to happen, and wouldn't expect it.

She's doing well these days, Amanda's in school, grade one already. Time flies, I can't believe it, really. Mine's not even born yet, and I'm wondering how school will be for him/her!

It was good to see Jeri again though. I miss her and Amanda a lot, I don't really realise how much until I see them and then depart. They're doing so well, I'm so happy for them, and just miss being a part of their lives.

Comments:
Hi
Best of luck in your fight against world hunger
 
You should post nursery pictures? What theme did you pick?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?