Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fat people and Hockey

Fat girl came over last night to watch hockey with fat boy. Again, either it's been too long since I checked Amy out, or she's getting fat very quickly again.

I really like the way she's filling out. For a long time, she was all about having a big bum and hips, but now the weight seems to be distributing a little more evenly across the rest of her. She's handling the weight really well too. When I was the size she is, I was getting pretty unhappy, but she seems to love it as much as ever.

Seeing her next to Ian deliciously emphasises their differences, it really brings out how big that belly of his is! But like Amy, Ian's recent weight has been distributing more evenly across the rest of him. Just recently I've noticed how big his arms have gotten. Seeing him reaching out for chips, it crossed my mind that one of his arms has got to weigh as much as Kate Moss.

Just thinking of Ian's changes of late.

He's got a softer, rounder look to him. It's tough to see when he's clothed, but naked, he's getting to have a rather feminine form. He's developed curvy hips, his man-boobs are obviously growing quicker than the rest of him, and even the way he walks has a certain something I can't quite put my finger on, but just seems more girly than before.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?