Friday, October 07, 2005

The Feedee Quiz

I've gotten in touch with a few other blogging newbies about my feedee quiz. I figured this was a good time to revisit it myself:

-- Some History --

1. At what age can you remember having your first fat fantasy?
23

2. Who was the first fat person you admired/envied?
They have formally requested not to be named. If you know me, then you know.

3. As a kid did you ever tell anyone you wanted to be fat or pad while playing?
Never.

4. At what age do you first remember overeating to intentionally get fatter?
24

5. Did you have any fat friends as a kid?
Nope

6. Where you a fat kid?
No

7. What is the heaviest you weighed before the age of 18?
112 pounds

8. What is the heaviest you have weighed after the age of 18?
460 pounds


-- Relations --

9. Have you ever dated a Fat Admirer?
Oh yes!

10. Have you ever dated an Feeder?
Most definately

11. Have you ever been fed?
And how!

12. Would you rather be hand fed or encouraged to eat in other ways?
Food should be enticing. Food should invite you to eat it, it should speak to you, call to you, fulfill you. There is little in life that appeals to more senses than food. If you need any more encouragement than that, then I feel sorry for you.

13. Is gaining a sexual "thing" for you?
Gaining is an incredible experience that has many many facets. Yes, sexual experiences are a good reason to gain.

15. Are you strictly a Feedee or do you have Feeder tendencies also?
I'm actually more feeder than feedee. In some senses, I've been my own feeder ;-) I love the changes wrought on my body when I gain, but as a feeder I've brought changes to the bodies of other people, it feels good to have that effect, in some cases control, on other people's lives.

16. Is it important to you that your partner know about your desires and goals in regards to weight gain?
It is vitally important that my partner knows all my desires and goals. What's the point in having a partner if they're not there with you?

17. Would you date another Feedee?
Besides the one I'm married to? That's not such a good idea...

-- Right now --

18. What do you weigh today?
352 pounds

19. What would you like to weigh?
280 pounds

20. If possible, would you just fatten a certain part of yourself? What part?
well, since I've got a huge preggo belly, we'll rule that out. Maybe something weird, like superfat feet. I doubt I'd enjoy that, but it would be interesting. Or getting a huge ass like Amy has. Yeah, she seems to be dealing with it well, I'd probably like that.

21. Are you more into the gaining, the eating, or both equally?
It depends on the day. Some days, I'd wake up and spend the entire day in wonderment over how fat my belly had become, or rejoice in the ripples in my fat caused by waddling. Other days, just the thought of dinner could leave me day dreaming for hours, and lamenting that I'd cleaned three plates and there was nothing left to eat.

In the greater scheme of things, it's the eating. There's no way I'd give up eating to be fat, but I'd give up being fat to eat.

22. Who are your gaining idols?
Absolutely Ian. 573 pounds of pure sexy. And gaining.

23. If you could switch bodies with anyone else on Earth, who would it be? (person can be alive or dead)
Ian. I loved being fat, but my body couldn't handle being 460 pounds. Ian, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine with 573. Not a day goes by where I don't wish I was in his place. (Would be nice for him to feel what I'm going through these days too...)

24. What did you eat at your last meal?
Let's see... someone brought me a turkey sandwich. Then I had a can of chunky soup, and then someone else brought me a bagel and some doughnuts from Tim Horton's.

25. What will your next meal be?
Probably pizza. I'd love to cook something, but I don't think I'm going to, and I know Ian hasn't been to the store anyway.

26. What is your favorite meal?
When I feel that Ian needs a little push, I'll make up cheesey garlic bread, ceasar salad and grilled chicken fetticini al fredo. It's not all that tough to make, but Ian will always eat however much I make. He can't say no to it.

27. What is your favorite dessert?
Cherry Cheesecake

28. What is your favorite beverage?
Right now, I drink chocolate milk like my life depends on it.

29. Are you a vegetarian?
Um. No.

30. Does your family know about your gaining?
Yeah

31. Your friends?
Yes

32. Co-workers?
I've been pregnant the whole time I was here.

33. Anyone?
I share my ups and downs through virtual friends in my diary.

34. Do you ever regret your gaining? Why?
I wish... I don't feel comfortable being a parent and being indulgantly fat. I do believe I'd be a more effective parent if I was smaller.

On a more positive 'regret', I wish I'd gained slower, then perhaps I'd have been more comfortable at my larger size, and enjoyed it more than I did.

35. What is your most recent fat fantasy?
Since I'm basically bedridden anyway, I've been wondering what it would be like to be so fat I was bedridden.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?