Monday, March 20, 2006

Sketch of a Post

387 pounds…

It’s crazy, but I’m still not sure what to make of that. 280 is my goal weight. I know that. But this just feels so good! I’m soft, I’m jiggly, I eat whatever the hell I want. I know I’m going to have to get down to 280 sooner or later, but just don’t have the heart to make it sooner.

With that in mind, I really should set a goal, maybe 400 pounds, maybe a little bit more. But again, my heart’s just not in that place. Hopefully I’ll figure things out before life figures them out for me. But maybe not.

Shelley is getting kind of excited about helping Ian get back into shape. She’s a little stir crazy at home, and he’s going to be her project for the next while. She’s been doing some research, talking with some of her friends about him. She even came over for Saturday’s hockey game (she’s a Maple Leafs fan too) to see Ian in action, since fighting bad habits is the key to success when losing weight. She got to see just how much he (and Amy) can eat when they really let go. Normally they hold themselves back when she’s around, but not on Saturday!

Ian’s up to 598 pounds again, so 600 pounds is inching closer. I love how he handles it, but I’m getting curious to see how he’s like when he’s losing weight. It’ll be a HUGE change in our life, and it’s going to be fun seeing what changes, what surprises come up.

Comments:
If you decide to set a goal of 400lbs for yourself, I hope you really enjoy it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?