Saturday, April 01, 2006

Spring is in the Air!

Ian’s the one who eats and eats and eats and eats, and yet I’m the one getting fatter. I’d say it’s not fair… except I’m enjoying my fat. And I’m enjoying feeding Ian as much as I am. Besides, while Ian eats and eats and eats and eats, I’m also eating and eating and eating and eating. We’re both enjoying our immensity immensely.

Ian’s still closing in on 600 pounds. He’s at 599 for now. I’m closing in on 400 at 393 pounds. In writing, it seems like there’s a huge difference between us, but in reality, I’m not feeling all that tiny, even when compared to Ian. I’ve already reached a point where I’m feeling ‘fat’ again. My belly and bum are certainly doing their best to inform the world.

Ian’s into my fat like never before. Last time I was this big, he was significantly smaller, so he’s really taking the time to enjoy how our fat is fitting together. He’s also been giving me massages like never before. I think that with his own fat, he’s got a better idea of what feels good and what doesn’t.

My mobility is better than I was expecting, I still feel much better than I did while pregnant, and even better than I remember feeling at 400 pounds before. I’m not exactly burning up the courts or anything, but it takes being on the move for a few hours before I really wear down.

With the weather getting nice out, Shelley and I have been taking the babes to the park for strolls. We’re not the only ones out there, but we are turning heads. It still feels nice, even if none of the guys out there are remotely in Ian’s class. Shelley still doesn’t get the ‘fat thing’, but at least she’s nice about it.

Amy got her new car this week. It’s a Honda Element, it’s pretty cool, very comfortable. The Murano suits us more, it’s got more space, but it’s way better than my Focus!

She’s gotten to 460 pounds, which is my old weight. I’m still not entirely sure what to make of that. I’m certainly happy for her, she’s loving it. I’m jealous of her, since I didn’t love it myself, and find myself wishing I was 460, and happy. I’m not sure I’ll actually gain that much, but it certainly does leave some… feelings kicking around.

It looks great on her, she doesn’t even look dwarfed by Ian any more. Her belly has really filled out, which gives the illusion that she’s much bigger than she was with a smaller belly. She’s still got her titanic hips and butt which seem to have gotten bigger just to compete with her belly. She’s been getting used to her weight, and doesn’t seem quite as ungainly as she did just a few weeks ago, but she’s still slow and awkward.

Ian’s getting more used to his weight too. He’s getting around better now than just a month or so ago. Part of that has to do with his weight gain slowing, so he’s been able to adapt. He’s not running the Boston Marathon any time soon, but he just feels a little more vibrant. Maybe it’s just spring in the air!

Comments:
Congrats on the gain, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself again.

If you do decide to rematch your old weight (like you're "kicking around"), I hope you can really enjoy it this time. Sounds like that'd be easier than the first time, since Ian will be way bigger than 460, and will be much more aware of your fat being used to so much of his own. Plus, Amy would still be at least as big as you. and you guys could work out issues together--in contrast to last time where it was just you.

In any case, enjoy yourself, and I'm glad to hear Paul is doing so well!

All the Best,

Will
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?