Monday, April 17, 2006

Time does fly!

Ian’s been 600 pounds of sexy for a couple of weeks now, and it still seems like yesterday that scale just spun around for us! He’s still eating pretty good, it’s different now though, there’s a little less pressure, and little more fun to it, I think he’s actually eating more now!

He’s incredible to be around, he isn’t just big, but he carries it well, he has presence, confidence and just mmmmmm. I can hardly resist him (and resist him as little as possible!) We’re squeezing as much life out of 600 pound Ian as we can.

When Ian’s not around, I’m the one who’s eating. My appetite is just in overdrive itself. I can’t really blame in on breastfeeding anymore, but I don’t care. I’m loving it, and the weight is feeling good. I’m closing on 400 pounds, so it would be nice to be a 1000 pound couple!

I almost dread writing this… but things will end. I don’t write about Paul much here but… he’s about to change our lives. He knows that he’s supposed to get around. He just hasn’t figured it out yet. As it is, Ian and I both have a little trouble corralling him, it’s going to get worst if we don’t get slimmer!

Also, I’m starting to miss being preggo. I don’t really want to get preggo at this size, so I’ve got to drop a little weight so I can get fat again!

Comments:
Dear Char:

Your thoughtful comments and delightful insights continue. The bittersweet nature of your current post is one of your best, though brief. The joy you express in the way in which you and Ian are connecting at his current size and yours makes me very jealous. Your exuberance in your size and his is also wonderful. The sense of impending problems with your ability to harness a soon to be rugrat and possibility of creating another brings the snake into your Eden.

I feel from knowing your words that you'll do that which is best for you and your whole family unit, whether it brings you short term pleasure or assures a deeper longer term pleasure. And I don't expect you to necessarily take any moves just because "people" think its a good idea. Keep beating that drum that is only yours.

Huge
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?