Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Big Decision

There was a time in our relationship when Ian was twice my size.
There was a time in our relationship when Ian and I were the same size. In face, I was about the size I am now then.
There was a time in my relationship when I was 150 pounds bigger than Ian.

Currently Ian is 115 pounds bigger than me. The gap is shrinking fast, and I'm enjoying that. The fact of the matter is... while I've been this big before, we're interested in trying it again. Baby plans are on hold, I'm going to gain the weight.

We're not sure how much I'll gain yet. The tentative plan is to match our weights and then see what happens.

I know this is right. Why?

Because I'm scared of it. Anytime I do something 'scary', I love it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?