Friday, August 25, 2006

Me and Amy and a Light Snack

Okay, maybe it was a little more than a light snack. Maybe it was like an evening long food fest. Okay, no maybe.

It's been a while since I've seen Amy, and the word that best describes her now is 'wide'. Sure, you could also use 'happy', 'fat', 'beautiful', 'hungry', but when she first came into our apartment, I was taken aback at just how wide she's become. Her BMI is now larger than Ian's ever was. Add that to the fact that she accumulates her weight in her hips and thighs, that leads to a very wide woman.

In fact, she weighed in at 490 pounds! At the size she's at, it's tough to guess, I figured she was closer to 480, so I was pretty close I guess. She does handle her weight well, better than I'd been thinking. She seems to have gotten a little more used to it lately, so while she's not fast, she has lost that awkward quality she once had. When she's moving, there's a little more sense of purpose, like she's in control of her body. Previously I'd gotten the feeling that her body was in control of her.

When it comes to eating, it's pretty clear that her tummy's the one in charge though. I've been eating with Amy for a long time, but yesterday was different. I've really accepted that I'm going to be gaining weight for the near future, and I feel a little like I've let the beast out of the cage. May appetite has become insatiable (and I know this word better than most!) and Amy still manages to eat more. I feel like if I were to eat constantly for 24 hours, she'd find a way to eat constantly for 36 hours. Being with her, and letting go, there is a little rivalry. It's unspoken, it's friendly, but whoever eats that last piece of pizza is the winner.

Ian was having a great evening. I suspect that his wildest dreams just might include watching a couple of massive women eating until they can't move. He was buzzing around the apartment, keeping us well fed, keeping us comfortable, and keeping the place clean. If we'd asked him to serve us green cheese from the moon, I think he would have.

Comparing Ian and Amy, one getting smaller, one getting bigger, is a lot of fun. You can tell straight off, just by looking, that both of them are very happy with the way things are going for them. Ian's enjoying his increased energy, and Amy's enjoying her increased mass. It wasn't long ago when Ian dwarfed her, and while he's still about 60 pounds bigger, and half a foot taller, she does seem to be bigger. Her round hips go a long way to that illusion. Her slower gait, her rounded features and her tendency to eat constantly also add to the effect.

Comments:
What an awesome time! And 500 pounds?! Go for it!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?