Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Official Weigh In

Well, it's my first official weigh in since deciding to gain weight again. It's nice when the scale is your friend and not your enemy! Not that I hated gaining before, but since I was hoping to lose weight I did cringe a little bit everytime I hopped up and saw a bigger number. Now it's different, now those bigger numbers are what I'm aiming for, and it was nice to see.

Now that I am gaining, rather than just getting fatter, I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with my body. Things haven't changed all that much, but I've just been feeling warmer, softer and just more content now that I'm in control, rather than just along for the ride. Ian's been very helpful keeping my tummy full, and Sherry has been very nice too when she visits. We still go on our walks, but now she'll suggest I sit down for a few minutes while she goes off on a brisk jaunt by herself. It makes the whole thing a lot easier on me, and it feels better for her, not having to stay at my pace the whole time.

Ian: 544
Me: 434
Difference: 110

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?