Sunday, August 20, 2006

Overdue and Undersized Update

It's been a busy week, and yet I didn't really get much done. Amy's out of town, Sherry's out of town, so I've had a lot more time with just myself and Paul during the days. I'd hoped to do some writing, make some journal entries, but anytime I got on the computer, I just ended up chatting. I do prefer chatting to diary updates; a diary update is a chance to think, but a chat is a chance to think with feedback.

I do get feedback from the diary though. A lot of people are suggesting I go for 460 again. I'm still not sure about that, but since I'm now 430 pounds, whether I choose to or not, it's looking more and more likely!

Ian's down to 550 pounds. I'm impressed with his determination, even without Sherry here to keep him on track he seems to be pretty good at keeping himself motivated. His energy levels are way up. It's surprising how much he can get done, although I wonder if I'm just comparing him to his fatter self, and my own fatter self for energy levels. Whatever it is, he's keeping this place running smoothly, and I greatly appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?