Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Simcoe Day

Dania, sorry, I sort of ran out of time writing my last entry. It seemed to make sense. It kind of does. They were general questions, I hope to answer them, but haven't given them as much thought as I'd hoped.

If you want to answer them, go ahead. I'd love to see what you think.

Nick, you're right I'm probably not cut out for immobility, but weight does change your life, your perceptions, and, to a degree, your personality. I know that Ian isn't the same guy that I met all those years ago, and the weight has been a huge instigator of change. If I gained that much weight, I just might enjoy it! There was a time I wouldn't have even dreamed of going past 130 pounds, so to say I'd 'never' go past 500, 600 or even 700 pounds seems a little presumptuous, doesn't it?

As for the rest of my update, we were back home for the long weekend, it was good to see everyone, and, like always, not nearly for long enough, and yet it was good to be back home to our quiet little lives. It really is a whirlwind when we go home, so many people to see, I never get to see enough of anyone, but I'd rather have a lot of quick visits than regret not getting to see everyone.

Nobody said much, but I could see their reactions to Ian. They can tell that he's changed, I guess if you haven't seen him for a wile the weight loss is evident, as is his increased energy level. He's still fat to me ;-)

Besides that, not too much to report.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?