Thursday, August 24, 2006

So Exciting!

I couldn't sleep last night, I was just so excited! I'm going to get fat, really fat! I'm going to eat and eat, and I'm going to get fat like Ian!

I still don't know how big I'll get, but the idea of being 500 pounds is the thought that kept rolling around my head last night. By the time I get to 500 pounds, I will be bigger than Ian.

My appetite has already responded too. Like I said, I couldn't sleep last night, so I was up, I had some cookies, I had some chips, and I had some fruit and yogurt. Already this morning I had oatmeal with Ian, finished off the yogurt, had some waffles, finished off the chips and had some ice cream. I'm working on some fruit, and will have to head out when Paul gets up.

Comments:
Hi Char
Must a relief to feel you have made a decision and that relief is being celebrated in the proper manner

all the best Nick
 
GReat I have been a reader of yours, Ian's, and Amy's fpr years and just had to say I have been so encouraged and thrilled by what all of you have gone through.....

My gf and I truly support and share
all you are doing and have done. I am so glad you have made a decision for the time being to gain weight. I truly have felt deep down you were wanting it as it just seemed to come through in your writings from time to time.

best to all off you............

Tony

ps we have chatted before in Dim
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?