Sunday, August 27, 2006

Surprise!

Sometimes life just doesn't do what you're expecting. We like to call those surprises. Some can be good, some can be bad, and some are certainly more surprising than others.

I was surprised to learn that Shelley is... supporting my choice to gain weight. I was expecting a bit of conflict from her on the issue. I was sure she'd let it go, she certainly is into fitness, but she also knows me well enough that she's not going to preach to me either. I guess she knows me well enough to know that when my mind's made up, there's not a lot of discussion left. (I hope I don't sound too closed minded, lol.)

Since she didn't hang around too much while Ian was gaining, getting closer to him when she started working on his diet and exercise, she really doesn't know what it's like, and I think that's part of what has made her so interested in my own gaining. She sees it as a once in a lifetime opportunity to see something so bizarre first hand, who am I to disagree with her?

We're not sure if she'll 'participate' at all. For sure she's not going to gain herself, she has a career as a nutritionist to consider, and we both know that not many people are going to pay top dollar for a fat nutritionist.

So, besides that, been eating like crazy, and loving every second of it ;-)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Um.

I'm sorry Sherry. I meant to put Sherry.

I'll get it right, I swear!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?