Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Amy's Off

She's all packed up, and heading out west. She picked a pretty miserable day for it, it's cold and rainy out. I know she loves a nice sunny day for driving, but who doesn't?

She did pop over yesterday for her final weigh in and good bye. Actually, we had a party for her Sunday night, but it turned out a little more sombre than we'd intended, and she didn't want to go out on that. Plus, she'd forgotten to weigh in. Can't head out west without knowing that! For the record, her last London weigh in was 494 pounds.

I know a lot of people had hoped she'd reach 500 pounds, but I guess it didn't happen. I'm sure she'll hit it eventually, just not here.

Not much else to say really. Amy gave me all her skinny clothes for me to grow into. A few of them are my old fat clothes, so I guess what's old is new again.

We were going to go to the park today with Sherry, but the weather appears to have conspired against that. Pretty crappy day to have a crappy day I guess.

There's always a trip to Angelo's instead...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?