Monday, September 18, 2006

The Char Report

It was a beautiful weekend, we finally got to go out to the park for a stroll, we even got to take Ian and Ken along too. The leaves are already starting to turn, I guess that's going to make for a long winter! I hope things don't go too fast, I want a chance for Paul to enjoy his first fall.

Besides that, not much to say about the weekend. Ian ran most of the errands and did most of the chores. He's so good to me when he's letting me get fat. I'm trying not to get too lazy, but I'm not trying all that hard.

Today has been another story, it's been rainy all afternoon, and I never made it out this morning. Good day to snack though. Ian's got his knack for buying just the right things for me to snack on. Although, I think he buys so much he can't help but keep the perfect snack on hand. Today I've been munching on brownies, peanuts and Oreos. I took some time at lunch to make ham and cheese panzerottis, they turned out pretty well too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?