Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labour Day

All those poor suckers who work got a day off yesterday. More of the same for us mat-leavers. I'll be joining the suckers next year though.

We took advantage of the long weekend to head back home to Toronto to visit family and friends; to give everyone a chance to see how handsome and intelligent Paul is.

I also got a chance to hang out with Jeri and Amanda. I miss seeing them so much! Amanda's getting so big, she's such a bright little girl, full of energy, reminds me a lot of her mom. Jeri's getting so big too. She's not at her largest, but she's a lot bigger than she was the last time I got to see her. She's carrying the weight very well, she's still got plenty of energy to go with her wiggle and jiggle. I dare say her body is just about perfect, as much as I'm enjoying gaining these days, if I could have her body, I'd be in heaven.

We did end up eating a fair bit when James and Ian went out with the guys. It's not quite like old times, but it's still nice to get something like that in, especially since I'm in the same mindset I was back then, brings back some good memories.

The rest of the weekend was nice, a chance to relax while other people look after the baby. Driving went pretty well too. It's hit and miss getting in the car with Paul, so we really lucked out this weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?