Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Marriage 101

I'm 437 pounds. Ian is 538 pounds. He's a mere 101 pounds bigger than me, and shrinking.

The weather continues to be a little 'blah' around here. It's still summer, but it doesn't feel like it! I was hoping to get in some more time at the park, so I hope it clears up later this week like they're promising. We'd love to take the kids for a picnic. I think they'd love it. Not to mention, depending on what happens to my weight this winter, it might be my last chance for an easy picnic!

With Amy going on and on about her new job, it's given me a bit of an itch to get back to work. I've loved my time off, and wish it could go on forever, but I'm starting to feel like it's time to become a productive member of society again. We could probably get by with me staying home, but now that we don't have a personal accountant, it might get tougher...

It's not even really the work that I miss, just the separate life, the non-mommy life, the non-wife life. I go to work, I've got things to do, people to interact with, responsibilities that vary from day to day. It's not much, but it's a change, and it will be a welcome one. Just remind me to read this post on my first day of work and see what I think then.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?