Thursday, September 07, 2006

More Changes

Me: 436
Ian: 540
Difference: 104

I admit it, watching the difference between our weights shrink is becoming very exciting to me!

There are a lot of reasons for this, but ultimately they're all about change. I'm changing, Ian's changing, the dynamic of our relationship is changing. The changes aren't just in our bodies, but in our lifestyles and roles we're playing. Every change, big or small, I'm loving it, and watching that difference dwindle down is just a reminder of how all the changes are adding up and how everything is different, and will continue to be different.

I've been enjoying the changes to my body, though they are very subtle. I do find myself more and more envious of Amy's body, just watching as she moves around, seeing just how much space she takes up these days, I'd like that to be me! I am aware that I'm taking up more space with each day, but not getting a lot of those 'wow I'm fat' moments that I used to when I was gaining. Part of that has to do with the been-there-done-that factor. Part of that has to do with the fact that I'm still 100 pounds smaller than Ian, so now matter how fat I feel, he's bigger. Not for long though.

The changes in Ian have been quite spectacular too. He's dropped 60 pounds, but it looks like more because he's been building up his muscles with Sherry. Even though he's still quite large and cuddly, he's carrying himself better, and I can see and feel those powerful muscles at work under all that fat. He's still got a long way to go, but I had no idea how sexy he could be while being so fat and losing weight! It's always nice when your husband can surprise you like that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?