Wednesday, October 25, 2006

450+.... Yeah Baby!

I've officially broken 450 pounds, I weighed in at 451 this morning! While it's not my first time being 450+, I'm enjoying it much more this time around. Maybe having a fatter Ian around helps. Maybe a different weight distribution helps. Maybe things have just changed in my body, and it's ready for the size this time. Who knows? Who cares? I'm fat, and I'm LOVING IT.

Ian's weight loss is slowing down recently. Sherry says she expected it, he's lost the 'easy' weight, the water weight, the weight that was there from just over eating. Now his body is in a routine, and it'll be more work to shed the weight. Also, since he's been doing weight training he's probably been gaining muscle mass, so the amount of fat being lost is still up there, just not the total weight loss. She's very happy with his progress, quite surprised by it really. I'm happy with his progress too, and surprised that I'm enjoying it so much.

I've written about the contrasts between us before, and I'll do it again too. Like right now. Ian's energy levels have grown tremendously. While he's still over 500 pounds, and 78 pounds bigger than I am, it just doesn't seem that way. He's the one running the errands, he's the one tidying up all the toys at the end of the day, cleaning up the kitchen etc. While I do help out around the house, the fact of the matter is, the bigger I get, the lazier I am. Ian's letting me get lazy, he likes to spoil me, and is making up for the time I spent spoiling him. There are times I wish I was doing more, but they're outnumbered by the times I wish i was eating more. I've become a princess. Ian is my rugged stableboy. It works.

Luckily, he's still plenty fat, I love playing with his fat, and the less there is, the more precious it becomes. While I'm looking forward to the day I'm fatter than he is, I'll be a little sad that there's less of him to play with too. He has been adapting to his weight loss pretty quickly, although it really is easier to adapt to being smaller. His waddle is really sexy now, with his extra strength and energy he moves quicker, so he wiggles and jiggles a lot more, his waddle is wider, so he can balance while moving with his new found speed. Watching him adjust his clothes when he gets dressed is fun too, they go on differently, hang differently, go together differently. We've been digging out some of his older sizes, it's funny to see him go from loose to tight!

Sherry and I have the day care thing sorted out. We'll be getting the kids used to it by dropping them off a few times before we go back to work. I hope it all works out! I don't know why it wouldn't but I just worry that I'd be a horrible mother if I didn't worry.

Ian: 529
Me: 451
Difference: 78 pounds

Comments:
Hi Char
I was thinking about the way that all the chores that you do not do because you are too fat, too lazy or just too busy eating, become little pleasures for Ian, touched with gold as it were. One hears all the time in business the joke about people who have the "reverse Midas touch", but maybe there is a real Midas touch and you have it.

Nick :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?