Monday, October 23, 2006

The Chase

Sherry and I have been busy finding a day care for the kids when we go back to work. I had no idea how tough it would be, you look for credentials, referrals, prices, policies. We're looking for a place that's convenient for both of us, that's got room for both kids and doesn't cost more than we're getting paid. (Seriously, there's plenty of places where I'd be forking over more than my pay cheque... why bother!?) We're ready to make a decision this week, so once that's sorted out, there will be one less thing stressing me. Of course, I'm one step closer to being back at work, which is stressing the hell out of me.

Besides that, I've been spending my free time as an eating machine. Weighing in at 449 this week, so close to 450, I really want to make sure I get there. I've been tempted by the scale, but waiting until Wednesday like always. I'm pretty sure I'm past 450 by now, I've been eating so much it doesn't seem possible that I couldn't be.

I don't know what it is, but I'm a lot more comfortable with my weight this time around. I'm guessing that having a baby really changed the way my body works, and it's just better suited to being fat now. Or maybe having a lot more weight in my belly makes a big difference too. Ian was comfortable with a lot more weight, and his weight is all in his belly too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?