Friday, October 06, 2006

Sherry

I've been writing a lot about the changes in me, and the changes in Ian, and how those changes play out in our lives. I could talk about it endlessly, as I can just sit here and think about it endlessly. Both of our changes are very exciting to me, both individually, and as a couple.

I haven't been writing about Sherry's changes. Lately, I've been enjoying our contrasts as much as I've been enjoying my contrasts with Ian. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

When I first met Sherry, we both had teeny tiny little babies. I was pretty out of shape, 380 pounds or so. She felt she was still pretty out of shape, but she was no more than 140 pounds. Granted, when I was skinny, I'd have called her fat, but in all honesty, she was just 'curvy'. Since that time, my weight has obviously increased a little bit, and her weight has decreased a little bit. In fact, she got to be in great shape, in my skinny days, I'd have been envious of her. (To be honest... as much as I'm enjoying life, I am envious of her body too.)

That was a few months ago though. Since attaining her teeny tiny little body, Sherry's continued to change. She has, in fact, gained weight. Now, I know there have been a few suggestions here that I encourage her to gain weight. Don't get me wrong, there are times that I'd love to. She knows it, but it's not happening. No, I mean that she's been putting on muscle weight. She's not one of those quasi-male bodybuilders or anything, but she's become very solid, very well defined. She carries it very well.

The contrasts between our bodies are very striking of course. Even though she's buff, she's still tiny next to me. One other thing, her appetite has grown, since her body is burning more calories, she's eating more. She's not really in my league, but she really has become a bit of an eating machine herself. It's something that we do share, even if she's a little more particular than I am.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?