Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thanksgiving 2 (And an Amy Update)

Well, I wasn’t sure what to make this year, but Michel had something in mind: A Greek Thanksgiving! We had leg of lamb, and some other Greek dishes. I’ve never made that sort of stuff, so Michel helped out, and we managed to put together a pretty good dinner.

In addition to Michel and Alex, we also had Sherry and Ken over for the evening. It’s been a while since I saw Alex, and he’s gained a lot of weight, even though he’s still smaller than Ian, I’m pretty sure by BMI he’s bigger by now. He certainly seems like it. He reminds me of when Ian was 600 pounds, the way he moves and carries himself.

Michel is a complete contrast with Alex though! He’d always been pretty thin, but usually a fit thin, now he’s gotten even smaller. He’s not exactly skeletal, but certainly headed that way. Maybe seeing him next to Alex and Ken just makes him look that that much smaller, I don’t know.

As for Amy, I will try to post more about her. I figured there was a demand, but wasn’t sure. Thanks for letting me know.

She’s still busy, they’re renovating their office space, so Amy’s been supervising a construction crew. She tells me they call her ‘the fat chick with the doughnuts’. With everything coming together her stress has been going down, and her appetite has been coming back. She tells me she hasn’t weighed in, which I’m pretty sure means she’s still under 494.

Well, that’s all, it’s sunny out, I’m taking advantage.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?