Wednesday, November 08, 2006

All Praise the Hallowe'en Candy!

After a rather disappointing gain of zero pounds last week, I managed to put on 3 pounds worth of Hallowe'en candy this week! I'm sure there was more to it than the candy, but who cares? I'm fat, and I'm happy. Ian managed to resist the candy, and dropped another 2 pounds himself. He's not as fat, and he's happy too.

As for the motivation to go back to work? It's simply financial: my EI runs out next week. I would love to stay home and keep getting fatter. I'll do what I can to ensure work doesn't stop me from getting fatter though! I don't think that I'll ever reach 700 pounds, but don't think the ideal doesn't appeal to me.

I thought I had more to add, but I guess not. It started foggy today, now it's a bright day out, when the kids are up, Sherry and I are going for a walk.

Char: 454
Ian: 523
Diff: 69

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?