Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Diary... Fading...

I’ve been busy. I go back to work in a few weeks, and there’s so much that I want to do, it’s just tough to fit it all in!

Sherry and I have taken the kids to day care a couple of times now. Leaving your baby with a stranger for the first time is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever done… and I’ve held a bowl of ice cream just out of Fat Ian’s reach!

This is a sort of apology, from here on, my diary updates are going to be less frequent. I’m going to be busy, life is going to be routine, and I’m pretty sure my diary will suffer for it. I’m not planning to give it up, but I doubt I’ll post as often. I could be mistaken, I certainly hope so! But this is fair warning. It may drift off into oblivion…

With that said, here’s the week’s update:

Amy’s business is up and running. They’re still finishing up their offices, but they have staff, they have contacts and they have clients! She says it’s crazy, they’re going to lots of parties, but it’s all about the business now. She misses having parties where she can sit down and be fed. Just not very professional I guess.

For their costumes Amy dressed up as a French maid, and Thomas got a ‘fat French maid’ costume. I’m betting Amy looked better though.

Ian and I didn’t do anything for Hallowe’en. Paul’s still a little young to take trick or treating, and the whole thing just sort of snuck up on us, so we didn’t have time to get anything together.

Ah well. At least Ian bought me plenty of snack food.

Ian’s workouts are back on track, he dropped 5 pounds this week! I didn’t manage to gain any, I’ve been busy, and while I try to eat, I really do spend a lot of calories being a mom. Still, we’re 5 pounds closer to being comparably sized.

Sherry really has been getting into it. She’s been eating more to help her put on mass, so she’s more than happy to sit and indulge with me. She’s a lot more careful about what she eats than I am, though I do try to eat better when she’s around (it’s just common sense!). She does push me when I need it though. We’ve talked about the irony of making Ian smaller and me bigger. I think that’s her favourite part.

Comments:
Does Sherry want to post a pic of herself (neck down)?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?