Thursday, December 07, 2006

Response for Like 'em Big

The key is to have just enough angst to sustain you. Too much will consume you. Too little will diminish you. I guess the tough part is when you take on more angst, finding 'old angst' to let go of. I'm still working on it. Like many though, I've learned that food can balance angst too, lol.

As for me and Amy as book ends... I'm not sure I want to see the books that need 460 pound book ends!

I AM looking forward to seeing her at Christmastime though! Last time I saw her she had 60 pounds on me, and now it's down to 10. She was jealous of my belly then, just wait until she sees it now. She's going to be surprised to see Ian too, he's changed a lot in a few months. Actually, they've lost about the same amount of weight since she left. Maybe Ian's not doing such a good job after all? Or maybe he's been gaining muscle. I can't wait to see them together anyway.

Comments:
Hi Char
I guess the trick is to keep the demons well fed and deeply buried in fat.
All the best Nick
 
One of my uncles has diabetes and one of my aunts has elevated glucose levels (pre diabetes). While I am fascinated by your wild foray into super-obesity and like to live vicariously through your blog, personally I value both my long-term health and current wellbeing and energy levels too much to even contemplate it. Is this something that concerns you? I know you said that long-term you wanted to lose weight in order to ensure you are around for Paul and any other children you have but how do you reconcile that with the fact that you are probably doing damage to your long-term health right now and also the fact that your long-term weight goal is still obese? Please don't take this as an attack - I would genuinely like to know.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?