Saturday, December 30, 2006

This and That

First, this belongs in Char vs the World, but I'm lazy.

Saddam Hussein has been executed, and it gave me a tingly feeling. Why? It's history. It's a pivotal event. I can't say what's going to happen, I wouldn't dare say if it was right or wrong. I just have a feeling that people will look back and see something special, maybe the beginning of the end of something, maybe the beginning of something awful. It happened so suddenly, there wasn't a lot of 'debate' about it, that gives it a bit of a history in the making feeling. These days everyone discusses everything, so by the time it happens (or doesn't) it's just not a surprise. History is surprising, and Hussein's execution was a surprise, and it is history.

Next up, I'm not going to post Jeri's weight. 1) I don't know, and 2) she didn't ask me to. I'll let her know there's interest though.

Finally, yes, Amy misses her blog. We still chat and email and talk on the phone, that's her 'weight outlet'. She was hoping more people would email her though. She's more than happy to keep people up to date, she just can't do it in a public forum.

Comments:
My gf and I have been following both you and Amy and we have chatted with both of you in Dim. We too share in the gaining process, not only for ourselves but for you, Amy, and Ian. We have asked to be on Amy's list but dont have a way of contacting her. Can you please forward this email to her? We truly love your blog and look forwards to the updates, and hopefully someday in tehe future meeting.

May your new year be filled with much happiness and the desires of your heart! That greeting is for all of you! Ian, Paul, Amy and all, blessings to you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?