Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And so another January comes to a close

It isn't that I don't have things to post. It's just that I don't have the drive to post. I'm living a nice life these days. It's quiet, by my own standards, but it's also very nice. It's that crazy 'American Dream' that you laugh about when you're a kid, I mean, no body really aspires to have a nice home, a kind husband, a cute child and three square meals a day, do they? And yet, that's what I've got, and I love it.

I have been slacking in the department of Amy's unofficial biographer though, so I should update you on her goings on:

They're very busy at work, but they've begun their house hunting adventure. I don't know what their place is like, but Amy tells me there is barely room for her, much less her and Thomas. I know she's looking forward to having more space, and I know Thomas is looking forward to having space to arrange and decorate. Also, she wants to get all their stuff out of storage.

In terms of space taken up, Amy's up to 508 pounds, so she's moving well past Ian's size, even as I'm getting ever closer. She tells me she was expecting to feel bigger once she reached 500 pounds, so she feels she's got plenty of weight left to gain.

Ian's weight continues to drop, he's down to 496 pounds, and really carrying it well. He's lost enough weight that I'm really missing his fat now! He's still got a long way to go, but he's really enjoying his time at the gym, and regaining the mobility he'd given up as he gained.

I'm enjoying giving up my mobility. I'm not actually fatter than ever this week, since I lost weight while I was sick, but I'm still pretty huge at 471 pounds. I really can feel the weight more these days, but it's still pretty comfortable, so I'll keep going for now. Just 25 more pounds before I catch Ian!

Comments:
Only three square meals? ;-)
 
They're really BIG squares.
 
I'm glad Amy is back to gaining and I hope you catch up soon.I can just imagine Amy and Thomas in that small apartment, might make for a funny sit-com. Is your appetite now bigger than Lan's?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?