Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Lewis!

Instead of stuffing a beautiful woman into a cake for Ian's birthday, we stuffed a cake into a beautiful woman.

Ian's birthday wish this year was to pamper me. Ever willing to make sacrifices for my dear husband, I spent the weekend eating everything he put in front of me. There was plenty to have, starting with Cinnabons, through pizza at lunch, a fruit tray in the afternoon and chinese food for dinner. The highlight was a cherry cheesecake. It took me most of the evening to finish it off, but I did, and it was VERY good.

I could hardly move all day long, but Ian was a good sport about keeping the place going on his birthday.

So, besides a happy wife, Ian also got a new iPod and some running shoes.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?