Friday, February 09, 2007

Hi

I don't know how Ian handled being 600 pounds! I'm up to 476, and it really is a lot of weight to deal with. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm not happy with it, but the fatter I get, the thinner my patience for it is. I couldn't possibly do this without Ian's support. We're still aiming for me to reach 500 pounds, but I'm pretty sure that's it.


Amy Update


Speaking of 500 pounds, she's now up to a reported 511 pounds. She tells me she's finally getting around to 'feeling like a 500 pounder', but she is still a little disappointed that she doesn't feel bigger. On the other hand, she's looking forward to getting big enough that she really does feel it.

Business has been growing. She says 'tax season' is a very reliable source of income, and reputation for accountants.


Calgary was actually warmer than it was here lately. Though it's back to normal now so I don't have to hear about it any more. Not that we really spend much time outside, either of us.


Comments:
I love all of your blogs! Your gaining is so inspirational, so wonderfull. Amy's story is great also I am so glad you gals take the time to keep all us little innocent feeeder guys thrilled with your adventures. I have wanted to get on Amy's list but still no response.

All the best to all of you! Paul included!

Tony
 
Congratulations on your new & higher weight! I'm glad you've got your hubby to support you. It's probably gonna take some time to get used to carrying around all those lovely curves, but I wish you the best.
As for Amy, thanks for the update. I've so missed her blog, and I think it's awesome that she's still gaining. I could only wish that my girlfriend would gain to 511 lbs.
You two totally make my day!
 
Why are you people trying to gain weight? Icould see gainging if you were only 70 lbs. but going to 500 com'mon thats unreal.
do you not realize what you are doing to yourselves? i'm 43 years 5ft.7 and weigh 120 lbs.whats your age and height?
stephanie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?