Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Anticipation

While many people understand that anticipation is frequently the best part of anything, usually people will discuss their impatience, rather than their building excitement.

In all probability, come tomorrow I will be officially heavier than Ian, and the anticipation I'm feeling is absolutely incredible! It's not going to be a huge change, a couple pounds for me, a couple pounds for Ian. Our lives won't be drastically different, I've been 'fatter' than Ian by BMI for a while now, and given his exercise regimen and my eating routines, I've been 'effectively' fatter than Ian for quite some time now.

And yet... the wait is killing me!

It's a culmination, something we've been working towards, expecting, hoping, dreaming for almost a year now. All that time will come down to us hopping up on that scale tomorrow morning and changing our world.

Even if the changes aren't drastic, I can't wait to see how I feel about it, and how Ian feels about it.

Comments:
2 thumbs up, and Hooray. The long wait is over and the new wait [weight] begins LOL every new pound is great news for us...600 lbs? within a year, now that would be something.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?