Monday, April 16, 2007

Don't Cross my Man

On the weekend I realised that Ian's made a transition: he's not a fat man any more. No, now Ian's a huge guy. What's the difference? A fat guy is relatively benign, someone who eats too many doughnuts, may or may not be jolly. A huge guy, in contrast, is someone intimidating, might eat dogs, and may or may not be a biker, bouncer or professional ass kicker. (I would point out that he doesn't eat dogs, not that I've ever seen...). He doesn't really have that scruffy or intimidating look about him, but his waddle has turned into more of a swagger, and his shoulders are definitely broad, probably bigger now than when he was 600 pounds. If he grew a beard and slapped on some shades... I might cross the street when I came across him!

Of course, when he's vacuuming the apartment, or changing Paul's diapers, I can tell he's still my big fat teddy bear.

Sherry has also changed a lot over the past year. When we first became acquainted she was, well, she considered herself to be fat, but most people would have considered her curvy, at most. To me, she seemed soft and feminine. Now, she is not. She has managed to work a lot of the fat off her body and put on some muscle mass. She's got that sort of 'sparkplug' appearance like nothing would ever stop her. I know she's worked very hard to get where she is, and I have to admit I'm a little jealous, I'd like to know what a body like hers feels like. If she had my height, she'd definitely be an 'Amazon'.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?