Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

Okay, so one day of rain after a string of beautiful days isn't really something to complain about, and I know that rain leads to a verdant scene out my window, but damnit, it's no fun to look out the window and see a gloomy rainy day.

There was no hockey on last night, so I actually got to see Ian for the whole night, that was nice! He continues to make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, and he also helps me to feel incredibly huge. As of this morning there's 38 pounds between us, but I feel like there's a hundred, or more. He just loves to spoil me, and I'll take it while I can!

At work they've formed a 'Weight Watcher's Group'. I'd join as a joke, but it's $200, that's a pricey joke. Although if I am having trouble losing weight, I wouldn't be too closed minded to try. I'll be working with Sherry though, and she's done great work with Ian, I don't see why we won't be able to do the same with me.

So today's tally: Me: 496 - Ian: 458

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?