Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm no closer to 500 pounds this week than I was last week. I knew I wasn't eating enough to gain those last 3 pounds, but I was sure I might pack on one or two. I guess I could be thankful I didn't lose weight. Ian dropped another 5 pounds, this weather is just melting it off him! I'm already 50 pounds bigger than he is now.

Actually, it reminds of when we were first dating. I was about 50 pounds bigger than he was. It was my 'job' to gain weight, and it was his 'job' to make sure I did! He spoiled me rotten back then, just like he's doing now, except back then there weren't diapers to worry about, and he was in considerably better shape for doing all my running around! He was very good to me then, and he's very good to me now. I'm lucky, I know it, and I let Ian know that I know it.

I do love the changes he's going through too, he's so busy these days, I feel like I hardly get to see him, so when I do, I always see how he's a little slimmer, a little quicker, and a little more powerful. He's still tremendously big, he wiggles and jiggles when walks, but there's an aura of power to him now. He doesn't so much waddle as 'mosey'. It's still a waddle, but it's sort of like he's taking his time, rather than being slow. I know he's still slow though, lol. His shoulders are broad, they always have been, but when he was fat fat, they were very round and soft. While they're still round and soft, you can tell there's more to them than just fat, the fat just augments his breadth. His gut is still magnificent, moving with a life of it's own, though it's a pale shadow of it's previous prominence, and even next to my own belly it seems kind of pathetic. It gives him a bit of a barrel shape, which just adds to the impression of power. Finally, with the stress he carries from work really shows on his face, and he does present a facade that you don't want to mess with. He does melt when he's home and finally allows himself to relax, but when he first comes in, there have been times where even I had to wonder...

My own changes are more subtle. I get to be me all day everyday, so I don't really forget what it's like to be me. I think the biggest surprises come at work. There are full length mirrors by the elevators, and while I usually ignore them, sometimes there will be a long wait for an elevator and I'll be waiting in just such a way that I can see how I look next to someone else. Sometimes I'll see someone and think how deliciously fat they are, and then when I catch their reflection next to me, they seem so tiny! Or even funnier will be when there are a group of people in between me and the mirror, and I can see myself on either side of the group! People always give me plenty of space on the elevator, I'm now shy about squishing in during the morning/evening rush, but people do seem very kind about not bumping me. Probably worried my fat will rub off on them, lol.

Officially:
Me: 497
Ian: 446

Comments:
I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog. I only stumbled onto it a week ago and have since read the whole thing. I'm so amazed by it. You seem to have such a great outlook on life and how to enjoy it! This year is the first time in my own life that I've come to enjoy getting bigger and come to love seeing others get bigger. I'm 30 and only weigh about 260. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say hello and to let you know that I'm so happy that you keep this blog! I hope you all are having a great week!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?