Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 2, 2007

Yes, Sherry knows I have a blog. I don't know how much she reads of it, but she's my best friend, she knows how much I weigh, what I feel about it and what my future plans are. We do have a plan for the post 500 Char, though I haven't discussed it here yet. If you'd like to know, I'll post it, but, really, it's the furthest thing from my mind.

In fact, anyone who is regularly discussed in my blog is aware of its presence, and aware they could be mentioned. Anyone who isn't aware, isn't mentioned, at least not by name. (Paul is the exception, but I try to keep things about him to a minimum.) By extension there are people in my life who are important and have never been discussed here, and never will be. They're either people who aren't aware of the blog, I don't feel it would be fair to write about, or they've expressed a desire to be left out of it. One's reputation is a very delicate thing, and while I'm not out to bring anyone down, I know what it's like to lose control of one's reputation, and I don't really want to inflict that on anyone.

As for the weight gain, it's going to happen when it's going to happen. I'm not going to force it, if I'm not ready to weigh 500 pounds, I'm not ready; it won't some chore, or something at the bottom of a checklist. I can't wait for it to happen, but I need to enjoy it too.

As for challenges beyond 500, they're simple: being mother to two kids, then three kids, perhaps more. After that, well, surely that's enough goals for now. What will become of my body is unknown at this point, and a very low consideration. I suppose my goal is to get to about 280 pounds, big enough to be BIG, but not big enough that it's really a problem. (I add that I am aware of other women being successful parents at much greater weights. I don't even discount the possibility of me joining their ranks. It's just not what I'm planning on.)

With all that, I am up another pound this week. Gotta love a gain when you don't think you will! 497 pounds, I'm so close to 500, I can practically taste it! And the good weather was a boon to Ian, he dropped 7 pounds this week! He's been busy at work, but still making the time to hit the gym, and head out to the park with Paul. If I didn't know better, I'd wonder if Ian ever stopped to rest this week.

Comments:
you mean 497(some sort of freudian slip,maybe).just joking.


Gerry
 
Um.

Fixed.

Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?