Thursday, May 31, 2007

We Did It

You’re reading the words of a 500 pounds woman. 501 pounds, in fact.

So, we’ve done it, I’m officially quite fat.

It’s tough to write about, what is there to say? I’m ecstatic, I’m overwhelmed, I’m pleased… I’m enormously fat!

We did spend the evening celebrating, I didn’t feel like going to work today, I’ve been eating plenty, I’m just so famished now, I know that I’m going to start losing weight soon, so I guess my body is just getting in what it can while it can.

Once things have set in more, I’ll write more.

Fat Char

Comments:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

How wonderful to reach the goal you've been pointing to for so long and how awful that you're enjoyable ride up up and away is coming to an end.

I'll write more when you do...
 
Congradulations! You've wanted this for a long time now, so I hope you get the chance to enjoy it for quite some time!

A quarter tonne! Hats off!
 
I am happy for you and I can only dream of you enormously. How sad that you are now ready to lose what you worked so hard for. Just maybe as you think about the sensationalism of all that fat you may choose to stay this large. WWhat are Ian's feelings on you dropping the weight?
 
w00t! Congrats on that one, I've been following your progress for a while and wondering when you'd make it.

Hope its everything you wished for.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?