Friday, June 29, 2007

The Story

Okay, I haven't posted this week.

I've been working with a friend on a piece of fiction. It's just sort of for fun, we've been going back and forth, and we've been having a lot of fun with it. We don't have any real plans for it, but maybe we'll discuss that at one point.

Recently I introduced a bit of a tangent to the story, and I've written an extended 'short story'. It's taken up most of my creativity this week, hence no diary entry. I dont know that I'll post the story, as it is structured as a tangent to a larger work (I use the word 'larger' loosely, I believe the tangent is now longer!). Maybe I'll find the time to clean it up to stand alone.

If not, I might try my hand at writing some more fiction to post.

Comments:
Bonzer! As a writer myself, it's always good to see my fellows take to their craft. I look forward to any excerpts or full works you should decide to publish here.

Writing fiction might also be an interesting way to continue your weight gain odyssey to heights that would be impractical here in the real world.

I'm usually a lurker here, but since I'm writing this, let me also add that I enjoy reading updates about all the parts of your life that you are so graciously willing to share with us. And, of course, I particularly enjoy hearing about Amy's ever-widening exploits out west.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?