Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Thoughts from the Super Sized

Tee hee hee.

Ian gained weight this week, first time all year he's done that. We've been having so much fun celebrating my own gain we haven't really been watching what he eats, plus with the hockey playoffs and Sherry being sick, he hasn't been to the gym at all. So he's up a pound to 436.

I checked in with Amy a bit last night. She's still in hog heaven with her new place. She spends her time watching hockey games or movies on DVD. She's been thinking about getting a new video player, but she doesn't know which one yet. She's up to 524 pounds, but swears she'd be 530+ if it weren't for the stairs in their place. They're busy with work, summer's a busy season for bookings I guess. She's happy that she's only got one business to account for rather than several, since this used to be her busy time of year.

My own weight continues to climb! Now that I've blown past 500, eating seems more fun again, my appetite is something I just listen to, rather than try to figure out. My appetite has figured out that I can eat a lot if it wants to, and these days, I feel like I'm eating more than I was a few weeks ago. It could be all in my head, but it's tough to argue with 503 pounds to carry around.

Boyscout: don't think I haven't caught myself wondering what 600 pounds would feel like. I'm not planning on it, but I try to keep an open mind....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?