Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Canada Day

Canada Day's come and gone, and while we'd planned to head back to Toronto for the weekend, we stayed in London. We spent the weekend with Sherry and Ken and the kids. We even took the kids to fireworks, but they weren't really ready for it. Next year will be better, I think. The weekend was nice, a little on the cool side, actually, but that's fine by us!

Teresa, thanks for post. I do have some old fiction I've written linked in the sidebar somewhere. Haven't read it myself lately, so hopefully it's still okay. Right now I'm wondering if I should create a new place to post my writing, or just lump it in here somewhere. I've written dozens of story fragments that never mature into anything, but maybe if I started posting them for public ridicule, I might stumble across something worthwhile?

Any thoughts?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?