Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Carry On

The issue at work isn't that I can't blog, so much as I'm not being paid to blog. If I chose to work longer, I could use the free time, but since I value my free time as family time, that ain't gonna happen.

I could blog on my breaks, but I like to actually leave my desk during my breaks.

Eventually I'll find a way to get into a good blogging rhythm from home, just not quite yet.

And who knows? Maybe things will change at work...

In the mean time, nothing's really happened to speak of. I haven't even come up with any more great ideas for Matt and Annie yet. (PS, if you like the idea of a guy fattening up a girl, just switch the names and pronouns. I did that for one story once. I'm even considering writing a story in such a way I can create whichever version from a template. I tried it once, it's tough, especially all the pronouns.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?