Thursday, July 12, 2007

More for Matt and Annie

Matt was taking a quick look in the mirror. He didn't think the clothes looked all that tight. They were new, but he'd bought them a little tight, he was going to lose weight, and it would be a shame to buy new clothes that didn't fit for long.

He adjusted his shirt a little bit when the phone rang. It was Annie! She was downstairs and wanted to come in. He buzzed the door open and scrambled to clean up his dinner dishes before she came up.

"I know I'm early, but I wasn't sure if you'd had dinner, so I just got some McDonald's," Annie was in the door and already unpacking the fast food before Matt even said hi.

He went over to sit next to her. He was going to say that he'd already had dinner, but she'd gone out of her way, and she didn't know. It was sweet of her, really. He laughed a little bit.

"What's the matter Matty?"

"Oh, just they always get the order wrong."

"Oh, I KNOW!" she smiled back at him. "I mean, I only ordered one double big mac, and we got two. What was it last time? Extra fries?"

"Yeah, and a milkshake. I have no idea how they can stay in business at this rate."

"More for us," Annie smiled and patted Matt's stomach. He smiled back and reached for the second Big Mac.

Authour's Note: does this belong here or somewhere else? Or not at all? Let me know. If I hear nothing, I'll assume this is unwanted. I can also start up a separate place for fiction if that helps keep things clearer

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I think both story posts are great. I see no need to trouble yourself with another blog for just stories. I hope you'll keep sharing them with us!
 
Excellent stuff! More, more!
 
I loved the story Char, Keep it up!

Regards

Storth
 
More! We're just too lazy to comment all the time. That's why you are the blogger. =)
 
I love it! Although, I'm already pulling for Annie to start packing on the pounds too... ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?