Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Weigh In!

Nah, just kidding, the scale's still put away, and while I've got my theories about my weight, I just can't say for certain. I'm pretty sure that Ian and Sherry are tracking his weight still, but he's not sharing with me. And for those looking for news out of Calgary, Amy's been busy with the Stampede, so I don't know.

So, Char, what theories are those? Nothing elaborate, I think I'm bigger by now, quite comfortably into the 500s, if not over 510 by now. It's hard to say for sure, the focus of my life is shifting, I'm doing more, so I'm finding more things that are difficult, which will make me feel bigger. I'm really enjoying life though. Since giving up my focus on gaining, and just on living, I feel like I'm waking up, spreading my wings, etc.

Oh, I've noticed something funny at work: a few departments have formed a 'Weight Watchers' group. They've had a lot of success collectively and individually, I've really noticed the difference. What's funny though, is I swear anyone who didn't join has gained weight. Maybe they only look fatter next to their newly emaciated co-workers. Either way, I'm still bigger than anyone else here, and will be for some time I think.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?